Husky Oil Liuhua Deepwater Pipeline
Husky Oil China Ltd.
South China Sea
Husky Oil China is installing a 12-inch deepwater pipeline as part of Liuhua. FEED engineering and Contractor has indicated that a significant number of freespans need to be rectified. AEM has been requested to review/re-perform the FEED work.
- Perform re-FEED for Pipeline Route Selection, OBR and Freespan Assessment.
- Review survey & geotech data, prepare PSI’s.
- Review exiting FS and OBR engineering.
- Analysis seabed for routing optimization.
- Perform engineering with revised/updated data.
- Determine allowable span length.
- Predict OBR spans and critical location.
- Undertake Level 2 & 3 Freespan using FEA.
‐ 12‐inch x 27km Pipeline, 1,150m WD